COVID Health & Safety Guidelines
Do I watch online or attend on-site?
Gathering everyone together for worship is the desire of Hickory Grove pastors and members, but as we are now aware, gathering presents a risk for increasing the spread of COVID-19 during this Public Health Emergency.
If you fit any of the following criteria, DO NOT attend on-site:
- Individuals or families with any symptoms of illness, including:
- Feeling feverish or temperature greater than 100.4°F
- Worsening cough
- New or worsening shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Recent loss of sense of taste or smell
- Chills or repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- New (less than two weeks) significant headache that is unexplained
- Vomiting / diarrhea
- Known household exposure to a COVID positive person in the last 14 days
If I am comfortable and if I do not fit any of the criteria above, then how should I prepare for on-site gathering?
- Wear a face mask or cloth face covering where physical distancing of six feet is not possible (ex: lobby, common areas).
- Please maintain six feet of social distancing at all times, except family units.
- Waving is encouraged. But avoid personal contact like shaking hands, hugging, and congregating with others.