Friday, May 03, 2019 - Saturday, May 04, 2019
This is an overnight camping event for K–5th graders and their father/male guardian to lead them in discipling their children.
Price includes dinner, breakfast and activities. Registration deadline is Monday, April 29.
- Set Up Camp: Friday, 4:30–6 PM
- Activities Begin: Friday, 6 PM
- Break Camp: Saturday, 10 AM
What you'll need:
- Bible, tent, sleeping bag, flashlight, change of clothes, chair, fishing pole, and anything else you need to go camping for a night!
- All participants must complete a Medical Release Form.
- If you have NOT turned in a Medical Release Form, please bring it with you on Friday evening ALREADY filled out. There will be a Notary on hand to notarize for you.