In 40 Questions About Angels, Demons, and Spiritual Warfare, John Gilhooly provides a biblical and balanced perspective on the many issues surrounding the spiritual realm. Using a question-and-answer format, he explains spiritual warfare, angels and demons, the role of Satan, models and practices for spiritual warfare, and topics related to the occult. Beneficial as a comprehensive overview or as a reference guide to particular subjects, this volume provides concise but thorough answers to many important questions, including:
- Do believers have guardian angels?
- Can Christians be demon possessed?
- Are there territorial spirits?
- Why and when did the devil fall from heaven?
- What is the role of prayer in spiritual warfare?
- Are there such things as spiritual curses?