We desire every member to gather for accountability in Discipleship Groups.
Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another.
A Discipleship Group (D-Group) is a small group consisting of 3-5, gender specific church members meeting weekly or bi-weekly for accountability and discussion.
Two specific things happen each time a D-Group meets:
Accountability begins by asking questions in four areas (Reading, Praying, Gathering, Sharing)
- Reading (Bible intake): How is your bible intake and what is one passage you read this past week
- Praying (Prayer life): How is your prayer life and what are our prayer request?
- Gathering (Church): Are you gathering weekly on Sunday?
- Sharing (Evangelism & Discipleship): How is your personal evangelism and who is your one? How are you making disciples at home? School/workplace? Neighborhood?
- Other areas of accountability: Marriage, Sexual Purity, Finances
Discussion can happen from one of these resources: