We desire every member to gather on Sundays in Corporate Worship and spend time daily in Personal Worship.
 And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works,  not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.
 I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.
Biblical worship is the response of those who have recognized God's glory revealed in Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit. We believe that true worship transforms our minds, our emotions and our affections. Our goal is to equip believers through theologically-rich, biblically-saturated content to worship both in the corporate worship and in personal daily worship.
- Gather on Sundays for Corporate Worship.
- Each Sunday morning we read the bible, sing songs focused on exalting Christ, pray corporately, give our tithes and offerings, and listen to expositional preaching.
- At various times throughout the year we participate in the two ordinances of the church, Baptism and the Lord’s Supper.
- Spend Time Daily in Personal Worship.
- Personal worship is daily abiding with God reading, memorizing, meditating, and studying the bible, and spending time in prayer.