SUNDAY SCHOOL AND WORSHIP CARE REGATHERING PLAN:
We will use a three-phase approach in the regathering of Sunday School and Worship Care on Sunday mornings, taking the necessary precautions and maintaining the CDC safety guidelines. A reservation system will be used for all Sunday School classes and Worship Care due to the limited number of people allowed inside.
Due to the recent rise in COVID cases in both Mecklenburg County and NC, we have decided to put a pause on the final Sunday School groups planning to regather (Phase 3) for children, students, and the remaining adult Sunday School classes until November 15.
The adult classes that began meeting on October 18 (Phase 2) will continue to meet with an ongoing emphasis on taking the necessary precautions and maintaining the CDC safety guidelines.
Phase 2 – Beginning October 18
- Limited Worship Care for children 1 year old (by 8/31/2020) through Kindergarten will continue to be available during the 10:00 AM service at our Mallard Creek Campus and the 11:00 AM service at our Harris Campus.
- Parents will be required to make reservations each week.
- The window to make reservations will be Tuesday, 12 PM - Friday, 12 PM.
- Limited Adult Sunday School for those classes whose members do not have school-age children.
Harris Campus Information and Reservations
Mallard Creek Information and Reservations
Phase 3 – Beginning November 15
All children, students, and adult Sunday School classes will meet with limited capacity.
- Reservations will be required each week for all Sunday School classes.
- Adult classes are encouraged to continue online teaching for those who are not ready to attend in person.
- A small number of adult classes will start at a later date. Check back here on October 13 or later to see when your class is meeting.