Camp Paradise 2021
Crowders Ridge Camp, Gastonia, NC
For 6th–12th grade students (completed)
Cost: $350 per student
Registration deadline is Sunday, July 11.
Camp Paradise is a five-day summer camp designed to strengthen and challenge our students to take the next step in their faith. Throughout the week, they are engaged in Biblical teaching, Christ-centered worship, and small group Bible studies. Students will also enjoy water and land recreation activities.
Required Forms (Due by July 11)
- Notarized 2021 Activity & Medical Release
- Medication Administration Form (required for any medication sent with your student to Camp)
- Crowders Ridge Forms: Due to COVID, Crowders Ridge is requiring additional forms to be completed online for 2021. Click HERE to access the portal to complete your forms. Click HERE to view an instructional video on how to complete these forms.
If a student requests to cancel their Camp Paradise registration before Sunday, July 11, they will receive a full refund. If the request to cancel occurs on or after Sunday, July 11, the entire Camp fee is forfeited. Our policy applies to all cancellations regardless of original sign-up date. Thank you for your understanding!
Questions? Call 704-531-4023 (Harris) or 704-531-5348 (Mallard Creek).
- June 30 - Parent Meeting (optional, Mallard Creek Campus)
- July 11 - Registration, forms, and payments deadline
- July 11 - Family Group Leader Training