Every Sunday, from 01/03/2021 to 12/26/2021, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
There are TWO Worship Services at 8 AM and 11 AM online and with limited gatherings at our Harris Campus. There is ONE Worship Service at 10 AM online and a limited gathering at our Mallard Creek Campus.
Do I watch online or attend on-site?
Gathering everyone together for worship is the desire of Hickory Grove pastors and members, but as we are now aware, gathering presents a risk for increasing the spread of COVID-19 during this Public Health Emergency.
If you fit any of the following criteria, DO NOT attend on-site:
- Individuals or families with any symptoms of illness, including:
- Feeling feverish or temperature greater than 100.4°F
- Worsening cough
- New or worsening shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Recent loss of sense of taste or smell
- Chills or repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- New (less than two weeks) significant headache that is unexplained
- Vomiting / diarrhea
- Known household exposure to a COVID positive person in the last 14 days
If I am comfortable and if I do not fit any of the criteria above, then how should I prepare for On-Site Gathering?
- Wear a face mask or cloth face covering where physical distancing of six feet is not possible (ex: lobby, common areas).
- When you arrive, proceed directly to the Worship Center and be seated. Please do not congregate in the lobby before or after the services.
- Please maintain six feet of social distancing at all times, except family units.
- Waving is encouraged. But avoid personal contact like shaking hands, hugging, and congregating with others.
Important seating information:
- Every other pew will remain vacant with rope blocking the vacant pews.
- Use the ends of the pew to sit. The middle section will be marked off.
Mallard Creek Campus
- To accommodate social distancing, every other row will be removed and we ask that you allow at least three chairs space between family units in existing rows.
- Ushers will assist in socially-distanced seating.
What other precautions are being taken in accordance with the CDC guidelines?
- Hand Sanitizer Stations will be available.
- Unused parts of the campuses will be closed.
- Facilities will be sanitized before, during, and after each service, including seating, door handles, and bathrooms.
- All volunteers/staff will be required to complete a health screening, wear a face covering, and have their temperature checked prior to serving.
- We will not be “passing the plate” for offering. There will be drop boxes for collection of offerings. You can also give online, on our HG App, or by mail.
- No bulletins or handouts will be available.
- Bibles and offering envelopes will not be in the pew racks (Harris Campus).
What other services are not offered on-site?
- Shuttle buses
- Coffee and food
We are asking that those of you who will be attending church in person on Sunday wear a face mask or cloth face covering where physical distancing of six feet is not possible (ex: lobby, common areas).