Saturday, May 01, 2021, 9:00 AM - 5:15 PM
What is "DNOW for a Day"?
"DNOW for a Day" takes some of the best elements of our traditional DNOW and crams it into one incredible morning and afternoon. Throughout the day, our students will spend time under the preached Word, worshipping with peers, engaging in discussion with their family groups, and enjoying some really awesome games.
This year, there is no cost for students to attend. This makes inviting friends an easy win! A boxed lunch will be provided.
"Lost & Found"
This year’s theme is based on the parables that Jesus uses in a conversation with the Pharisees and scribes in Luke 15. In this chapter, there are three different stories with a similar theme, all pointing to the reality that God, in his love demonstrated in the gospel, pursues the lost. Our desire through "DNOW for a Day" is that the love of God finds a lodging place in the hearts of our students to the point that it affects the way that they think, act, live, and position their lives.
• Family groups will be both gender and age specific.
• Family groups will be campus specific.
• Family groups will be led by a combination of trained and equipped college students/adults.
Health & Safety Measures
• All students and leaders will have their temperatures checked before entry.
• Health Screenings will take place upon entry.
• Masks will be worn when social distancing is not possible.
• Students will be grouped in pods throughout the day to enforce social distancing.
• Registration is required.